Board Meeting AgendaTuesday, November 20, 2018
(This is a tentative agenda and is subject to change)
- Call Meeting to order: Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Roll Call:
- Acceptance of Minutes of the October Meeting
- President's Address
- Treasurer's Report:
- Manager's Report:
- Private Security Report:
- Club Reports: Ladies Club, Fishing Club
- Reports: Recreation Committee, Northville Township, Finance Committee, Engineering Advisory Committee, Lake Committee, Rules Committee, Landscape Committee, Variance Review Committee
- Newspaper Deadline Nov. 15 & Dec. 10
- Member Forum - Business Topics
- OLD BUSINESS:
1. Utilities Inc. Water Rate Increase Request
2. Road Below Dam
- NEW BUSINESS:
1. Burning Rule Addition (no burning on holidays)
2. 2019 Triathlon
3. Change January Work Session Date
- Decline to purchase properties and approve new members.
- Approve New Renters
- Adjourn official meeting
- Member Forum: Please limit your discussion to those matters, which have an overall applicability to Lake Holiday in general. Please do not complain about other members by name or other identifying characteristics. This is not the proper forum for neighbor-to-neighbor disputes.